Custom PC — Issue 212
In Issue #212 we show you how to build a first-class water-cooled gaming PC that can play the latest games at top settings, while also having loads of multi-threaded grunt for content creation. We take you through all the component choices, as well as the process of building it, water-cooling it, lighting it and overclocking it.
If you’ve ever fancied taking your PC building skills to the next level, then now is your chance. We’ve focused on soft tubing, rather than rigid tubing, with our step-by-step guide providing an accessible gateway into the wonderful world of water cooling.
Also in this issue:
- Mechanical gaming keyboard group test
- GeForce RTX 3000-series laptops
- How to clean your waterblocks
- How mechanical keyboard switches work
- ATX case group test
- Retro tech: Intel Pentium 4
- 360Hz Asus monitor review
- How to water-cool RTX 3080 partner cards