Custom PC — Issue 231
AMD’s Ryzen 7000-series CPUs have now hit the stores, and Issue 231 of Custom PC contains all the information you need about this exciting new platform. Inside you’ll find reviews of Socket AM5 CPUs and motherboards, as well as a guide to overclocking the new chips. We also take you through which DDR5 memory works best with AMD’s new platform, including a test of AMD’s new EXPO standard.
Plus, if all that isn’t enough, there’s a massive ten-page deep dive into what makes the new Zen 4 microarchitecture tick. If you’re considering upgrading to AMD’s latest platform, make sure you don’t miss this issue of Custom PC.
Also in this issue:
- Wireless gaming headset labs
- Fit a fan to your PSU cover
- VR – here to stay or passing fad?
- First look at Corsair’s bendable monitor
- Retro tech – 3dfx Voodoo2
- How to install and use a fill port